Avalon Button Back Armchairs
Our beautiful accent armchair is a timeless design, exquisitely hand-crafted in the UK.We love this design, which can be combined with similar designs or contrasted with minimal sofas or even wooden benches for an eclectic look. Perfectly at home in the bedroom as well as the living room, it's a wonderful place to perch with a book.
Featuring deep buttons in a Chesterfield-style design, this armchair has a gorgeous tactile fabric and elegant wooden legs. The tall back is sturdy and supportive, so that you can enjoy it for hours at a time - and for years to come.This beautiful chair is available in 6 stunning colours - Blueberry (as shown in this image) French Grey, (shown in the thumbnail below) Natural Wheat, Pale Blue, Dusky Pink and the softest Sea Green. Simply choose the colour that makes your heart sing!
Material: cotton/linen mix Dimensions:
Inner width of seat, between arms: 50cm (front), 46cm (back)
Depth(front to back) of seat cushion: 52cm
Height from ground to top of seat: 40cm Weight: approx. 15kgAll our fabric choices are hard-wearing, with either very high domestic ratings or commercial grade fabric construction. Why? Because we want you to be able to love your furniture for as long as possible! Order your free fabric swatches via the tab above.
Also shown in the image:☆ Rusty Metal Candle Lantern
Bespoke Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Avalon Button Back Armchairs Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, regular dressing will be required by smoothing the cover for a neat finish. Run your hands from left to right, and front to back, neatly pushing the fabric to the back and sides of the seat.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, clean in situ by a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Do not bleach, wash, iron or steam - specialist dry clean only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2021 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76