How to care for your Lantern
We have put together some tips and ideas to help you get the most from your beautiful candle lantern.
- Remove all packaging.
- Protect the surface the lantern stands on as the base may become hot and do not stand on an uneven surface.
- Our lanterns are designed to be free standing and not to be hung unless otherwise specified.
- To allow enough air to circulate, the candle should never be more than one third of the height of the lantern.
- Do not put too many candles in any lantern, as there will be too much heat generated, which in turn will melt candles and make them burn too fast and unevenly.
- Do not carry a lantern with a candle inside - lit or unlit - as the candle may fall over and break the glass.
- Never leave a lantern unattended and extinguish all candles when leaving a room.
- Keep lanterns OUT OF REACH of children and pets.
- Beware as the glass and handle may become hot when burning a candle.
- To care for your lantern and keep it looking fabulous, ensure the lantern is cold and wipe with a damp, soft cloth. Ensure nothing abrasive is used on the metal or glass surface of the lantern. Dry thoroughly after cleaning.
- For polishing stainless steel lanterns or to remove dirt/corrosion, we recommend Innosoft & Innoprotect from Aalco.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your product, or would like more information please contact Customer Care at Nordic House on 01872 223220
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2020 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76