Capture the magic of Christmas, with a warm, inviting home made for sharing.
This year, create a few new traditions that will bring a smile. Sometimes it’s the
smallest of gestures that mean the most.
Capture the magic of Christmas, with a warm, inviting home made for sharing. Start your own Nordic-inspired traditions – from an Advent countdown to festive drinks with friends, feasting with family to rooms lit by candlelight. As we enter this often busy period, find the time to appreciate being at home with those you love around you.
Time to prep
- Lay your table with a tablecloth in the run up to Christmas, adding candles or hurricane lamps. This relaxed style will be just as lovely for drinks with friends through to Christmas meals. Pile up plates and have glasses ready, making entertaining a breeze.
- Light an Advent candle each Sunday in December, taking a pause from the chaos to reflect on what the Christmas season means to you.
Bake for neighbours
- Remember those you shared Thursday-evening Claps for Carers with and bake a few Scandi treats.
- Fix paper, self-adhesive or porcelain snowflakes to the inside of your windows, sharing your festive love with the outside world.
Keep it local
- Enjoy the area around your home over Christmas, suggesting a walk with neighbours and friends, where you can catch up outdoors.
Wire and Glass Advent Candle Holder, £28 | Ilse Porcelain Stars, set of three, £15 | White Advent Candle, £11 | Red Pillar Candles, from £4.50 | Elegant Seagrass Sleeve Glass, £9.95