Functional and fabulous, the unexpected joys of homemaking.
While spring cleaning can
feel like a cliché,
there’s also timeless wisdom
and unconventional joy to
be found in making sure
your home is well-stocked
When we have tools and space that’s just right for us, it’s a little easier to go through our days. Here are our tips to find pleasure in home routines.
It’s not about perfection or being over-ambitious with our housekeeping or cooking, but simply about tending to the fabric of our homes and our lives
A place for everything
- It’s easy to overlook the genuine satisfaction of a tidy linen cupboard or pantry. Once you have organised and decluttered a space not only does it save you time looking for items, it's also more attractively displayed.
Accessorise for the occasion
- We're not suggesting you wear a different outfit, but small touches such a gorgeous apron make household chores or baking a little nicer.
The art of arranging
- Bring fresh intention to your space and your tools so that you feel more supported and delighted in those everyday pursuits. Arranging your cooking, cleaning and creative supplies beautifully can feel surprisingly uplifting.
Out on display
- Cookware displayed on shelves makes us more likely to cook that nourishing dish. Beautiful linens inspire us to spend time taking good care of our homes.
Please be seated
- Whether your space is large or small, have a comfy, stylish stool to sit at as you work.
Linen Natural Cross Back Apron £45