Your Autumn Checklist
Make the most of the autumn with your very own autumn checklist!
Enjoy the shift in seasons! Here’s a little reminder of all the things you can do this autumn:
- Forage for berries, mushrooms, and botanicals. Or simply gather wildflowers and leaves to create a seasonal centrepiece.
- Consciously shift the lighting in your home: add candles, lanterns, and a nourishing soft glow.
- Add blankets and cushions to your space. Mix and match around the home.
- Make a date with an armchair, a good book, and a pot of tea or coffee. If you can watch the rain on the window, even better.
- Create an evening ritual to help you embrace the shorter days. Light a candle, close the curtains, take an evening walk.
- Make your own jam and host an afternoon tea with scones and cream. Or organise a dinner party to celebrate the harvest and all your seasonal favourites.