This comfy and stylish oversized armchair makes the most perfect love seat! Whether you share it with a human or a good book, it's a lovely place to relax and unwind.
With a timeless design, bespoke, hand-crafted in the UK and gorgeous natural flax linen fabric, our love seat is a wonderful addition to a living room - just cosy up by the fire - or even the bedroom. This stunning design is available in 5 gorgeous colours; Natural Flax, (as shown in the image) Indigo Blue, Pale Grey, Steel Grey and a lovely pale Ocean Green. Simply choose the colour that makes your heart sing!
We believe in furniture that works on its own, but can also blend beautifully with your existing style.
This armchair has a supportive back and sumptuously comfy cushions, so that you and your family will be able to enjoy it for hours at a time.
All our fabrics are hard-wearing and designed to last for years. The removable cover on this chair is tied in lovely bows on the back and can be dry cleaned so that they continue to last and look gorgeous.Dimensions: W130xD100xH110cmAll our fabric choices are hard-wearing, with either very high domestic ratings or commercial grade fabric construction. Why? Because we want you to be able to love your furniture for as long as possible!Order your free fabric swatches via the tab below.
Bespoke Upholstered Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Ottilie Love Seat Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, regular dressing will be required by plumping the cushions and smoothing the covers for a neat finish. On the frame, run hands top to bottom, gently pushing the fabric around and into the corners. For the seat cushion, run hands from left to right, and front to back.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, remove the covers and take to a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Take care when replacing covers after cleaning, as a small amount of shrinkage is expected with natural linen fabrics.
- Do not bleach, wash, or tumble dry the covers. Once removed from the frame, the covers can be specialist dry cleaned and lightly ironed using a warm setting only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2020 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76