Sundby Button Back Bench - Earth Collection
Create a welcoming dining space, whether in your kitchen or dining room, with our mid-century inspired button back dining bench.
We love the idea of snuggling up on an indoor bench, or simply having a comfortable space for family and guests to share - alongside a delicious dinner, of course!
Our gorgeous dining bench has a comfy seat, a supportive back, and hardwood arms, making it a practical and inviting place to sit. Alternatively, this bench is also great in a hallway.
Available in bespoke sizes too, so you can choose the size that suits your dining table and space perfectly.
We've chosen three lovely fabrics, two of which are 100% wool, and all are milled in Britain and upholstered right here in the UK.
Material: solid hardwood Dimensions:
Seat height: 48cmWeight: approx 27kgEach piece is bespoke, beautifully designed, hand-crafted in the UK and made to be incredibly comfortable as well as chic and stylish.
Also shown in the image:☆ Extra Large Faux Olive Tree
☆ Soft Grey Woollen Throw
☆ Charcoal Check Table Linen
☆ Sundby Dining Table
Bespoke Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Allegra Velvet Chiffon Pink Upholstery Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, redress the snuggler and armchair regularly, by plumping cushions and smoothing the covers for a neat finish. It is impossible to prevent pressure marks in velvet, but they are quick to remove by running your hands along the pile in the same “smooth” direction.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, clean in situ by a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Do not bleach, wash, iron or steam - specialist dry clean only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2021 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76