Sundby Long Bench - Earth Collection
Perfect for a dining table or hallway, our mid-century backless bench form our Earth Collection is a sleek and sturdy design that works beautifully as additional seating in your home.Whether you’re getting your shoes on in the hallway, or cosying up for a delicious dinner around the kitchen table, this upholstered bench is a really comfy place to be!
Bespoke sizes are also available, and choose from three gorgeous fabrics to create the look that’s just right for you. All our fabrics are milled and upholstered in the UK, and are made to an incredibly high standard to give you a lovely piece that will last for years to come.
The solid hardwood legs are beautifully finished with a white pigment wash, making the overall look of your bench easy to blend with your existing interior style.
Enjoy a little Nordic charm with this Danish-inspired bench, and take a look at our coordinating pieces.
Material: solid hardwoodDimensions:
Height: 48cmWeight: approx. 20kgA small amount of assembly is required.Each piece is bespoke, beautifully designed, hand-crafted in the UK and made to be incredibly comfortable as well as chic and stylish.
Also shown in the image:☆ Small Faux Olive Tree
☆ Tibetan Sheepskin Rug - Arctic Ombre
☆ Charcoal Check Table Linen
☆ Seagrass & Jute Basket Set
☆ Sundby Dining Table
Bespoke Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Allegra Velvet Chiffon Pink Upholstery Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, redress the snuggler and armchair regularly, by plumping cushions and smoothing the covers for a neat finish. It is impossible to prevent pressure marks in velvet, but they are quick to remove by running your hands along the pile in the same “smooth” direction.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, clean in situ by a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Do not bleach, wash, iron or steam - specialist dry clean only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2021 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76