A sleek and stylish design, our mid-century sofa is inspired by Danish design and available in two sizes, and a choice of three gorgeous fabrics.
Made from stunning solid hardwood, these sofas are beautifully finished with a white washed pigment, making them easy to blend with your current furniture, or coordinate with our armchairs and benches.
We love all three of the fabrics available, two of which are 100% wool, and all are milled and upholstered right here in the UK.
Our two-seater sofa is perfect for smaller spaces or as additional seating in your living room. Or choose the larger size for bigger spaces and a little more seating for guests.
We’re incredibly proud of our mid-century furniture range, and we believe these are pieces that are truly built to last for generations.
Compact Sofa - W104xD72xH80cm, seat height 46cm
Weight: approx. 17kgTwo Seater Sofa - W130xD72xH85cm, seat height 46cm
Weight: approx. 20kg
Also shown in the image:☆ Soft Grey Woollen Throw
☆ Large Luxurious Sheepskin Rug - Champagne
☆ Sundby Coffee Table
Bespoke Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Allegra Velvet Chiffon Pink Upholstery Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, redress the snuggler and armchair regularly, by plumping cushions and smoothing the covers for a neat finish. It is impossible to prevent pressure marks in velvet, but they are quick to remove by running your hands along the pile in the same “smooth” direction.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, clean in situ by a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Do not bleach, wash, iron or steam - specialist dry clean only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2020 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76