Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by A Touch of Simplicity Ltd (trading as Nordic House Outlet)
Throughout the site, any use of the terms “we,” “us” and “our” refer to A Touch of Simplicity Ltd trading under NordicHouse.co.uk.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to follow these, please refrain from using this website.
We reserve the right to:
· Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website
· Amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of this website following any such amendment will demonstrate your acceptance to be bound by the modified terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
The images of the goods on our website are illustrative only. We take care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are accurate. However, specifications and descriptions of products are only intended to give a general description of the products. While the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot guarantee a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the true colour of the goods.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
· You are entitled to cancel your contract, provided that you exercised your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most Goods bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
· Should you wish to cancel your order after the products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost unless the goods are faulty.
· We are unable to cancel or amend your order once you have received your order confirmation. If you still wish to cancel your order, please return your order once received, in accordance to our returns policy.
· We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund the account used to pay for your original order. Please note that it is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details, such as no longer having the account you used to place the order. We aim to action all eligible refunds within 14 working days from receipt of the returned goods.
· Please note we do not have an exchange policy
· We aim to deliver all orders within the specified times once receipt of payment has been confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability
· We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. We will not be liable for any missing parcels if the delivery address have been entered incorrectly.
· If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity, in the unlikely event that this does happen you will need to provide us with the following information, by email to email@example.com, within 48 hours of delivery:
1. A photograph of the broken product, making the quantity and product itself clear as well as photoghraph of the outer box
2. Your order number
3. Details of the product names and broken quantities
4. Whether you would like a replacement or refund. Following this, you will need to return the product to us within 14 days.
Once we have received the goods back we will verify the fault. Once verified we will either replace with the same item or refund in line with our refund policy.
· We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
· Our payment service provider is Stripe.
· In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see
https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
Information about you and your visit to the site
Links from the site
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions about us, these terms and conditions, our website or our goods, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org