Cosy up with a loved one or with a favourite book on our beautiful velvet chair and chesterfield footstool coffee table.Whether you choose to have both in chiffon pink or mix and match in pieces from our other velvet colour ways - a chic and timeless midnight blue, or an urban teal, this furniture makes a wonderful addition to a living room or bedroom.The footstool can be turned into a very handy coffee table, with the removable tray as shown. When you're short on space, stylish solutions become like catnip. Even with a larger living room, this footstool and coffee table combination is a practical and tasteful focal point. The tray is sold separately.
Weight: approx. 18kgFootstool -
Height: 38cm (including the legs)
Weight: approx. 8kgCoffee Table Tray -
Each piece is bespoke, beautifully designed, hand-crafted in the UK and made to be incredibly comfortable as well as chic and stylish.All our fabric choices are hard-wearing, with either very high domestic ratings or commercial grade fabric construction. Why? Because we want you to be able to love your furniture for as long as possible! Order your free fabric swatches via the tab below.Each piece is delivered fully assembled, with the exception of the footstool, where by the legs are easily screwed into the base.
Also shown in the image:☆ Luxurious Sheepskin Cushion - Champagne
☆ Grey Suede Cushion
☆ Signe Candle Lantern
☆ Chalk White Floor Lamp
Bespoke Furniture Delivery
Click for more information
- Each bespoke item of furniture is made-to-order just for you and is therefore not kept in stock by Nordic House. Delivery is usually within 8-12 weeks.
- This item will be delivered using a specialist large item delivery service.
Allegra Velvet Chiffon Pink Upholstery Care Guide
- To keep your beautiful furniture looking its best, redress the snuggler and armchair regularly, by plumping cushions and smoothing the covers for a neat finish. It is impossible to prevent pressure marks in velvet, but they are quick to remove by running your hands along the pile in the same “smooth” direction.
- Upholstered furniture must be placed away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight, to avoid damage to the fabric, filling and frame.
- Maintain the fabric appearance by hoovering regularly using the upholstery brush on your vacuum cleaner. For a deeper clean, clean in situ by a specialist dry cleaner. Absorb wet spills immediately with a clean, dry paper towel. Do not rub the fabric or use a wet cloth to clean!
- Do not bleach, wash, iron or steam - specialist dry clean only.
Believers in slow living and
the art of "just enough"
Copyright © 2021 Nordic House Ltd. All Rights Reserved | The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP | VAT 925 9960 76